Dump Your Shit Here


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Beautiful Stranger

Effing tuition, destroyed my plan to go watch band competition with her.

Sigh.

But anyway, there's a gain from every loss. There were a lot of laughter in my class. Well I'm trying to be a rascist there (just for some laugh, of course), talking bad about Khinzir Jahat(KJ) and his race (whoops, meant no offence here ;P).

After the lesson, me and my friends waited outside. Jay's parents arrived first, and while he was walking towards his car he passed by a crappy, old, white, noob, sohai proton saga, and touched it (using his fingertip) gently, then ooh! the alarm went off. O.o

We were like 'WTF?' when it happened, and all of us froze there, looking at each other, blank in our mind (1, don't know how the hell this happened, 2, too shocked to see that a touch will trigger an alarm, 3, stunned, 4, don't know what to do). Haha then Jay ran to his car and smirked to us.

Seriously, this was damn noob man. Over-sensitive car. Just as last time, when my dad closed his car door gently, the alarm of the vehicle next by was engaged. S-w-e-a-t. =.="




*Keenen, the 'beautiful stranger' is the pretty girl I told you when we're going to Ipoh Chicken Rice Shop.