Dump Your Shit Here


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Why do guys like boobs?

He's been to many functions held during my primary days.
Even now, in my secondary days. Although I've not seen him since last year.
He has even taught at my secondary school.
He is hailed as the man championing the Chinese in Malaysia.
He was featured in the Star newspaper, taking the front cover, for sitting the LRT to work.
Recently, there was a book about him, written by god knows who. The book featured a bunch of quotes from him, and of course lots more of pictures.
He even has a wikipedia page.

I've seen him speak. In school, press conferences, whatever.
He's got that voice, that monotonous voice, it puts you to sleep.
Not very inspiring to begin with.
His contributions towards the Chinese society? Felt by some, left out many.

How do you feel towards him? To me, it's all so distant, he's never really touch what's at heart. Let me say this, what the Chinese Malaysians(yes, I will continue to call myself that until I gain the bumiputra status, I AM A SON OF THE SOIL) need is action, not talk.



Who will walk through this calamity with us Chinese? Him?