Dump Your Shit Here


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Sour Taste Of Defeat Ravaged My Virgin Body

Dear Pete :

Avril Lavigne's Concert has been cancelled :
Click here
And please take time to watch this video :
Click here
Maybe you can take some time to see what Malaysian Youths have said :
Click here

Many reasons were given.
Among them :
Her being too sexy
This is a month to be patriotic
Punk and rock is not suitable for youths

I'm not gonna tell you how stupid or wrong the reasons were. (Because I know you know)
In fact, I was wondering how they came to this decision.
First there was Galaxy assuring us the concert was still on.
Then later Unity, Culture, Arts and Heritage Minister Shafie Apdal said BOH LIAO. NO more. Tak de.

I was quite taken aback frankly speaking because the last concert I attended late last year by My Chemical Romance was definitely not in line with all the regulations drafted by the government.
Shouting, jumping, swearing, everything against the so called regulations PUN ADA.

So I thought and thought, and came to the conclusion that it was the PAS Youth hooligans that brought about the cancellation.
Shafie Apdal may deny it, but if it weren't for PAS Youth boys, would this have happened?
I'd like to know what's going on in the minds of the PAS Youth bunch. And I was hoping if you knew. (I value your opinion on a number of things, mainly politics, I'm guessing your opinion on this matter will be no less valuable.)
They've protested many times, even managed to bring about the cancellation of a concert by a local artist.
Maybe you can make a documentary and title it, "Inside The PAS Youth".

Disposing all formalities, I would like to end my email with one word :
Fuck.

From,
I-should-have-spent-my-17-years-of-life-in-a-better-country


Eh, PAS Youth Wilayah Chief, you too sexy for me la

* I wrote this to the webmaster of Malaysia Today
But wonder if I got the right email
* For your info, I've already paid the RM338 for my ticket, that's why I'm so sad