Dump Your Shit Here


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wars Were Fought, Men Have Died, What Have We Learnt?

I am a fragile weak being who succumbs to his ever-lasting drive to seek and desire upon 'hot' women. And it has come to my attention, that most of these 'hot women' are actually 'child actresses'.

Dakota Fanning
I've seen quite a few films by her, but 'I am Sam' was in my humble opinion, her best performance. Watched it on a plane, cried like a pitiful homeless child, the man sitting beside me drew backwards.

Suzuka Ohgo
I've only seen her in 'Memoirs of a Geisha' but she did her role perfectly, screen time was short, but she managed to portray the child perfectly, innocent, cheerful, sad, everything.

Moon Geun-young
Starred in 'Innocent Steps' and as a blind girl in 'Love Me Not'. Some of you might remember her from 'A Tale of Two Sisters'. 21 years old, not young, but not old either, she is simply breathtaking. One can be easily moved by her acting, 'Innocent Steps' brings me to tears EVERY SINGLE TIME I watch it.


Saoirse Ronan
She was in 'Atonement' and most recently, 'Death Defying Acts'. She is set to be in 'City of Ember' coming out later this year. She was great in the two movies I've seen her in, what can I say? Go watch them yourselves.

I have only one question : How do you pronounce Saoirse?
*Now I know, click here
.

Pat on the back for all of them, they bring joy to life. =D