Dump Your Shit Here


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Them Government Will Pay Better

Let me just put it simply,
The Avril Lavigne Concert was a blast. Avril was just great on stage.

One of the Avril Lavigne Malaysian fansite member has blogged about it here and also an article about the concert can be read in our local newspaper, The Star here.

Pictures?
Here!

I'm more interested in the people that are too sexy for me.
Guess what time they came to protest?

Why, 2pm, 7 hours before the concert of course!


Guess where did I get these pictures?

I got it from the political party, PAS's newspaper, Harakah.The article was about them being shoved around by the police during their protests.
For the first time, I actually appreciate our police force.



Guess who is the man below?

Wilayah PAS Youth Chief Kamaruzzaman you're-too-fucking-sexy-for-me Mohammad!

These turban-wearing-wannabe-Arabs actually took precious time in which they could use to think up of new policies to push forward in Parliament, to protest a concert.
If a concert can destroy the minds of the young, dear PAS Youth fuckers, I wonder if listening to one of your ceramahs(talks) will render me instant retarding of the brain.

This is for you fuckers!