Dump Your Shit Here


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Lala and Lolipop

I just read James' new post regarding some Chinese slut (perhaps) that phoned him, and, trying to lure him.(Lol)

So, his conclusion, is to use ENGLISH in reply, as Chinese chickens don't know english, unlike Philippino chickens.

If any Chinese Chicken call me, I will use the following methods:
1. Crap some Indian words out.
2. Reply in Chinese, with strong accent, then say "I'm a gigolo!" and hang up.
3. Cope and answer her accordingly, sound interested, then end up fooling her around.
4. Say "Fuck you"(or "I love you babe") and hang up.

Whatever the methods, just remember to not give out any of your information when you receive such calls.

And the best way to deal with it is to fool and pwn her as hard as you can.


Roasted.